Square Footage: 103 Sq Ft.
Weight: 2800 pounds
Can be craned in or assembled on site
Site electrician required to connect 50 Amp (minimum) electrical service.
Minimum: 4 leveled concrete blocks on compacted ground.
- Frame: Titanium magnesium aluminium alloy (Multiple colors available)
- Wall: CEP thermal insulation aluminum film composite board and plate (patented)
- Glass: 6mm + 12a + 6mm hollow double-layer toughened sounds insulation glass
- Floor: CEP thermal insulation aluminum film composite plate (patented)
- Lighting: 18W energy-saving LED ceiling / downlight
- Ventilation system included
HVAC: Can be added
Deposit (1 day)
Feasibility (1-2 weeks)
Production (6-8 weeks)
Delivery (3-5 days)
Install (1 day)
Ships from Torrance, CA
Shipping charge is based on how far the set up location is.
Finance Your Prefab Home
Get options for your prefab ADU, home, or property
Equity Based Loan
Co-investing helps you free up cash by tapping into your home’s equity through by letting you convert existing equity in your home to cash. Unlike a loan, there are no monthly payments, fees, or interest charges. You get a cash payment today (for up to 17.5% of its current market value) in exchange for an option to purchase a percent of equity in your home in the future. You make no payments to us until you sell your home, or 30 years pass.
Interest Based Loan
A renovation loan offers low interest rates, similar to the current market rates. The downside of the loan is that it requires your installer to document and respond to the lender. This paperwork can be a challenge for contractors. A Renovation loan that meets low interest rates and supports the following property types:
1- to 4-unit principal residence, 1-unit second home, 1-unit investment property, New or existing properties, Manufactured homes, Condos, co-ops and PUDS